Flipped/Blended Learning Agenda
Setting the Stage
- Watch the video: Flipping the Classroom - Simply Speaking
- Review The Flipped Classroom Infographic by Knewton.com
- Review the Blended Learning Infographic
- Watch the video: Blended Learning and Technology Integration
- Reflect: What is the greatest benefit of the flipped/blended approach?
- Read two flipped / blended articles. Take notes related to the benefits and challenges associated with the flipped/blended approach.
Apply New Learning
- Small group discussion: What is the difference between the flipped and blended learning?
- Small group discussion: Debate whether the benefits of the flipped learning approach outweigh the challenges.
- Group discussion: Identify the potential benefits and challenges of implementing the flipped approach at your school.
- Review the new stories related to the flipped / blended approach in Ontario: Identify the tools and resources used in these examples.
- Identify the resources needed to implement the flipped approach at your school.
Reflect and Connect
- How will what you have learned affect your teaching?
- Are there elements of the flipped / blended approach that could use in your classroom this term/semester?